Conflict & Peace:
- Cooperation Ireland: the leading peace-building charity on the island of Ireland, creating opportunities for groups from the two main religious communities in Northern Ireland and from both sides of the border to come together so they can learn about each other's traditions and cultural backgrounds in order to help build a society which is based on tolerance and acceptance of cultural difference.
- INCORE: the International Conflict Research Institute, a joint project of the United Nations University and the University of Ulster. Combining research, education and comparative analysis, INCORE addresses the causes and consequences of conflict in Northern Ireland and internationally and promotes conflict resolution management strategies. It aims to influence policymakers and practitioners involved in peace, conflict and reconciliation issues while enhancing the nature of international conflict research.
- Alliance for Peace Building (AfP): the institutional home for the leading peace-building institutions and professionals in the United States and around the world. AfP and its members are directly linked with thousands of trained and dedicated local peace-builders in virtually every country.
- Beyond Intractability: knowledge base and learning community working to help solve society's big problems by promoting the more constructive handling of intractable conflicts over how best to deal with those problems.
- Irish Peace Institute: a non-governmental organisation committed to the just and peaceful transformation of violent conflict by helping to identify and address the root causes of violence through education, research and outreach.
- Control Arms: a global civil society alliance campaigning for a 'bulletproof' Arms Trade Treaty that will protect lives and livelihoods, meaning an international legally-binding agreement that will stop transfers of arms and ammunitions that fuel conflict, poverty and serious violations of human rights and international humanitarian law.
- Cooperative Problem-Solving Training Kit: a workshop of online materials designed for use with groups who want to understand and practice the cooperative problem-solving model for managing conflict. The process focuses on encouraging mutual agreement and developing positive relationships.
- Interdependence Day: organised by the Global Interdependence Movement to promote international peace and highlight humanity’s interconnectedness and the resultant interdependence that underpins positive globalisation.
- Peace x Peace (Connecting Women for Peace): building a global network of peacebuilders in 128 countries; providing perspectives, analysis, tools, and resources on women’s power to build peace; advocating for women as the most direct and powerful way to create cultures of peace around the world.
- Conflict Resolution Information Source: a free, online clearinghouse, indexing more than 25,000 peace- and conflict resolution-related Web pages, books, articles, audiovisual materials, organizational profiles, events, and current news articles.
- The Humanity Initiative: a movement encouraging people to understand this planet as our common home.